Saturday, February 16, 2013

First Update for 2013...kinda late!

It has been amazing 2012, most excitement came from my career. Great growth of company business for my region! Rewards and recognition, it something I am so happy about and with support from my superior without the opportunity given, this will never happen. Hubby finally back for good last April! We all happy about it! He found a job in an Open Happiness company!

Lunar New Year again, today the third day of celebration, what I have been doing for this new year is spending time at home since the first day and now of course writing this. What makes me to sitting here and typing was happen two nights ago when I browse through my blog entries and I have read some incident or thing which happened but I don't even remember about it, which I felt "wow….diary!"

Okay…stop being emo. Let see what happen for the past 4 months, oh yeah, you are right, my last update was back in October 2012.

Surprise! I perm my hair although this is not the style I looking for because I did not communicate well the day I got for this hairdo…but I like it as hubby said it's sexay!



This is the first day I style my hair…the curl is not what I want….




and then I slowly evolve to be a lady who know how blow curly hair! Look at the curl...

 


 

I bought this when I saw this when we doing Jo's xmas pressie shopping at Toy's Rus. Hubby said I was hopping up like a girl when I saw the monopoly.


 
 
Jo's new hair style, high cut. He is so hamsem.



Xmas pressie for myself! A perfume.

 
 
Walking around the mall last week, I want this red blouse so badly…kinda of regret did not get it right away!


 
 
What else I have done recently? Filling in those red packet or we call it Ang Pou.


 
Last, a Qi Pao that I bought for this CNY.
 


 

Wish you guys have a great CNY holiday!

 

Love,

Joey

Looking for accessories for your apparels?

If you're looking for authentic hand made korean bling blings... then look no further and ask me about my product catalogue!!!

Email me @ joey[dot]gossips[at]yahoo[dot]com